Volunteer Agreement and Release of Liability *
1) You understand you are not an employee, agent, subcontractor, or independent contractor of Sarkis Family Charitable Foundation (SFCF) and have no expectation that you will be provided employment, compensation, insurance, worker's compensation, or any other employment benefit in connection with my volunteer service.
2) You will perform the volunteer duties assigned to the best of your ability, and will comply with all policies and procedures of the event and the event venue.
3) You may discontinue your service as a volunteer at any time, with or without notice, and for any reason, with or without cause.
4) You release the Sarkis Family Charitable Foundation, its directors, committee, and lead volunteers from any and all claims, demands, and liabilities for property damage, personal injury and/or death to you or to your property, arising from your volunteer activities.
5) You agree not to sue or commence any legal action, complaint, or charge against SFCF, its directors, committee, and lead volunteers regarding any matter covered by this Agreement and Release of Liability.
6) You agree that SFCF shall have the right to publish and video or photograph of you and your family for any commercial purpose, including publications, advertising, social medial, and promotion.
7) In the event of injury or illness during your volunteer service, you authorize permission to arrange for emergency transportation to a medical facility for diagnosis or treatment. You assume all related fees and expenses arising from this situation.